Please be informed that the “European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (below “GDPR”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects relative to the processing of personal data. PUCCINI INTERIORS SRL, in its capacity as Data Controller, pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore informs you as follows:
- DATA CONTROLLER: the data controller is PUCCINI INTERIORS SRL, via Straelle in CAMPODARSEGO (PD), which can be contacted at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- DATA CATEGORIES: PUCCINI INTERIORS SRL will process the personal data entered in the form;
- PERSONAL DATA SOURCE: the personal data of which PUCCINI INTERIORS SRL will gain possession are collected directly from the data subject upon compilation of this form;
- PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: your data, collected and filed in relation to compilation of this form, are processed on the legal basis of a pre-contract activity for the following purposes: to reply to your requests for contact and/or information on our business and/or products;
- DATA RECIPIENTS: within the limits pertaining to the processing purposes indicated, your data will not be disclosed to third parties; they can be disclosed to partners and/or technical consulting companies, appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller. Your data will not be circulated in any way. The Data Processors and Persons in charge of processing have been accurately identified;
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad;
- STORAGE PERIOD: the data collected will be stored for a period of time no longer than that required for achieving the purposes for which they were processed or according to the deadlines established by law. Verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: the data subject always has the right to request the Data Controller for access to its data, rectification or erasure thereof, restriction of the processing or the possibility of objecting to the processing; it can also request portability of the data and withdrawal of consent, if requested and given, to the processing by exercising these and the other rights established by the GDPR by means of simple communication to the Data Controller. The Data Subject can lodge a complaint also with the supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY NATURE OR OTHERWISE OF THE DATA PROVISION: we inform you that provision of the data is obligatory (marked by an asterisk) and failure to provide the data will PREVENT transmission of the form and therefore make it impossible for PUCCINI INTERIORS SRL to reply to your enquiries;
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: the personal data provided by you will be processed in compliance with the above-mentioned law and confidentiality obligations governing the business of the Data Controller. The data will be processed with IT tools, in hard copy or on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with appropriate technical and organizational safety measures established by the GDPR. There are no automated decision-making processes.